Sunday, September 18, 2011

The South Beach Diet Plan - I like done with phase 1

South Beach Diet Recipe

I love to eat! I guess that's why I'm on a diet so much hate.

South Beach Diet Recipe

Most of these schemes is that completely prevents eating foods you love (and envy), or make you eat a wide variety of foods that are good not my favorite.

South Beach Diet Recipe

Finally, they can eat many eggs, peanuts or oranges really? I think it's because I so reluctant to follow my friends on the train South Beach Diet.

South Beach Diet Recipe

They had to try it, and yes, even losingWeight. I watched with envy as its size was smaller, their groans and complaints could be my head in the first days and weeks on the program.

Give up all sugar, carbohydrates and fat for two whole weeks! Not me! Not at all! Not even for one dress size smaller.

Then I went to my doctor for an illness I could not shake look. I was not sick, I felt tired and icky all the time. After some tests, told me that my blood sugar were, My cholesterol reached a record level, and my blood pressure was cooked.

Me? Healthy woman? I knew it was time to take seriously, so I asked around and did some research and found that, outside of being a "regime", the South Beach plan has been developed by people not only as a way safe weight loss that can affect health, but a nourishing and satisfying. also teaches how to eat

Well, time to give a. And try the first thing I came across - probably heard of him - it was the dreaded "Phase I" of the South Beach Diet plan: "The hell of restriction", as my friends, as cal.

Luckily, I knew that so many people who were already on the diet, I could go to counseling and quality assurance.

Moreover, as # 1 is Hint: Get a support system in place.

For me, it makes a difference. I honestly do not know ifwithout the support of my friends have failed. They shared their advice and stories of surviving the first 14 days of the program and I felt I could. Here are some tips from my favorite of survival:

or engage in a favorite dish and dessert last year, before food

Take all or what is not allowed, the lips in the first 14 days of the house and threaten anyone who dares to touch the contraband hidden in food

o Keep a dayJournal your feelings in Phase I (large to read, these desires and aspirations as they really think and feel when they hit a distant memory

o Avoid Shopping Mall Phase I (the smell of the food court is going to kill you)

or not to participate in all family gatherings, school events, parties, etc. for a total of two weeks (a recluse) Plan

I admit, during the first day all I wanted in South Beach, divingheadlong into a bag of chocolate chip cookies, dipped in whipped cream with a side of fries and a large slice of pizza.

But when a friend came fried and cooked me a delicious meal of lean chicken and vegetables served with low fat cheese (yes, I said cheese!), I knew that I do.

This is Tip # 2: Presentation.

The record is put in front of me, could compete in a five-star restaurant. I learned tonight that the beautifulprepared dish of colorful vegetables cooked to perfection beats a bag of Oreo 10-1

In one week, my bad mood was gone - after all, my blood sugar levels have been leveling and my blood pressure dropped - and I was not even desire the things are not junky. In fact, I was happy to find new ways to prepare and serve my new healthy food.

This brings me to No. Tip 3: Learn to cook.

From the beginning I did South Beachlearned to truly appreciate. Observe a variety of cooking shows, incorporating their ideas with my South Beach approved the food was a way I've found that to survive the first phase of the program, because you can always make new and interesting ways and enjoy the food I was received.

I could not believe it when two weeks were over. It seemed to pass quickly, and then I was able to reintroduce some of my favorites back in the beginning of my daily foodPlan, such as fresh fruit and bread (one hopes).

Best of all, I was no longer part of this no-no food, like cakes, ice cream and cookies, even, yes, this brain power implored! And I made ​​a huge 12 pounds, a real triumph for someone like me who have never been able to follow a diet to lose more than one or two days before!

It was the beginning of the South Beach diet difficult? Yes, in the early days, but it's worth it!

The South Beach Diet Plan - I like done with phase 1

South Beach Diet Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment