Thursday, September 29, 2011

How does the GI system?

South Beach Diet Recipe

How does the GI diet? What are the techniques of this system? It is a simple philosophy in relation to the GI diet, which is a healthy and balanced diet to have. It 'easy to do and you will never feel hungry.

South Beach Diet Recipe

When the traffic light and know what each color represents, then you understand how this program. The color red is the use of forbidden foods, like cookies, cakes, pies and other desserts. TheGreen is the food that you want as long as you like salads, vegetables and fruit can not accept. Yellow is the food we take in moderation, such as breads and cereals.

South Beach Diet Recipe

I have personal experience related to gastric band surgery. The weight loss was very slow after the surgery. It 'was another test that is so expensive, and has been prepared by my counselor said, therefore, a problem that my body was too difficult to absorb the carbohydrates that I had. I had an insulinProblems. For this reason, my advisor suggested to try the diet GI. Connection with the operation done on me, until I lost 40 pounds in six weeks. Until now, I am with this plan.

South Beach Diet Recipe

If you have chocolate and other treats are involved, low-carb chocolate sold in the market today. You can also switch between meals. There are products that are good compared to others, it really depends on the preferences of the person he is.

How does the GI system?

South Beach Diet Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment