Saturday, September 3, 2011

Low Carb Pasta - Perfect!

South Beach Diet Recipe

The South Beach Diet and the Atkins diet is a low carb life style popular for weight loss and good health in general. Supermarkets have also now on the wagon offers an abundance of low-carb pastas, sauces, beer, cakes and even jumped! I am of Italian descent, so when I decided to cut carbs, I found a cut pasta. Pasta is a staple in my house and without it life would not be just the same thing! Iall about my dough. I like it, seasonal vegetables in a light tomato sauce, linguine with clams are jumping with olive oil or just a little 'Parmesan cheese!

South Beach Diet Recipe

I think I tried almost all low-carb pasta on the market. And I must say I was pleased when I tasted the pasta Dreamfields low-carb! It is not soft or the taste of cardboard, paste as the housing market lower. You can cook perfectly al dente, and it tastes like the real thing! Even my kids like him andThis is not an easy task!

South Beach Diet Recipe

Nutritionally, this paste is 7 oz 170 calories, 30 grams protein, 3 g fiber and 7 grams of carbohydrates. And 'rich in fiber and the glycemic index, making it ideal for diabetics easier. It is low carb pasta, prebiotics high fiber, the fiber itself is found in asparagus and garlic is very healthy. Dreamfields pasta is also a good choice for pasta salads or soups. It 'available in seven different forms, such as angel hair, spaghetti,Linguine, elbow, penne, Rotini, and lasagna. Field of Dreams also sells many other healthy low-carb foods, including pasta sauces.

South Beach Diet Recipe

Low Carb Pasta - Perfect!

South Beach Diet Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment